Thursday, December 15, 2005

No Title

Your entrancing gaze beckons me closer to you
I cannot break free of a spell that I wish never to be broken.
All the while as the space between your eyes and myself gets smaller
Everything around you disappears.
All I can see are your beautiful eyes and your soul
Smiling and calling to me through them.
Soon our eyes are inches away from each other,
I find the courage to break free of them so I may see your beautiful face.
I cannot resist but to stroke your cheek and taste your lips
Soft and smooth I kiss your lips, another spell has been cast.
I am able to pull away to see you smile, as sweetly as an angel
And our eyes dance together as we share the joy of the embrace.
I now know that I will never forget that moment,
when the worldStopped and you were mine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very beautiful... I wish you that again..everyday...
Karen

Thursday, January 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home